Synetra Data Center and Cloud Solutions
Streamlining Your Data Center for Higher Performance at a Lower Cost
The rapid growth required in data centers over the past decade has left many companies with stacks of inefficient assets that are now a management, power, cooling and cabling nightmare. And for companies just creating their data center, the traditional approach could very well lead them down the same path.
That’s why Synetra offers the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), a platform that unites computing, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system designed to reduce total cost of ownership and increase business agility.
As a certified Cisco partner, Synetra deploys Cisco UCS solutions that help organizations to:
- Streamline data center resources to lower TCO
- Reduce the number of devices requiring setup, management, power, cooling, and cabling
- Manage up to 320 discrete servers and thousands of virtual machines in a single highly available management domain
- Increase IT staff productivity and business agility
Learn how Cisco UCS from Synetra can make the difference in achieving your infrastructure efficiency and performance goals…Contact us today.
Clearing Your Path to the Cloud
Where is our data?
Is it safe?
Is it protected?
For many businesses and organizations, the notion of the Cloud is still hazy. You may be considering a Cloud computing implementation, but are concerned about some or all of the questions above. If you’re still having trepidation about making the move to the Cloud, Synetra is here to help. We can help you take advantage of the many benefits of Cloud computing in a way that minimizes risk and keeps your data secure.
The term Cloud computing encompasses any type of hosted delivery services via the Internet – and it has several distinct characteristics that differentiate it from the traditional product delivery model:
- On-Demand Delivery: Gives your business the flexibility to re-provision technological resources on a real-time basis.
- Elastic Usage: Your organization can get as little or as much service as needed without having to engineer for peak loads.
- Fully Provider-Managed: With all infrastructure located off-site with a third-party provider, all your staff needs is Internet access to connect from anywhere.
So why choose the Cloud model as your IT delivery solution?
- Reduced Costs: Pay only for what you use while reducing your hardware, networking management and overall IT expenses.
- Scalability: Scale your storage needs seamlessly instead of having to purchase expensive programs and hardware as your company grows.
- Performance: Cloud computing accomplishes a better response time in most cases than standard server and hardware.
- Remote Access: Staff and clients can access data and update information from wherever they have an Internet connection.
- Disaster Recovery: A huge benefit of Cloud computing is that is moves critical data out of your server room and into a safe, secured off-site data center. You won’t have to worry about natural disasters, fires, power outages, and other misfortunes affecting business continuity.
- Expert Oversight: With an experienced partner like Synetra managing your Cloud implementation, you can rest assured that your data is safe, protected and secure
To learn more about the benefits of Cloud for your organization, or to get started on the path to Cloud deployment, connect with the skilled team at Synetra today.