Synetra Phone Systems and Collaboration Technology
Increase Quality and Efficiency with Synetra Unified Communications
In a world where time and energy are becoming even more valuable resources in your organization, Synetra collaboration technologies can help lower the cost of doing business, while increasing the quality of communications with your customers, employees, partners, students and patients.
Synetra collaboration tools include WebEx web conferencing, as well as video conferencing that can be utilized on computers, Cisco IP phones and mobile devices like the Apple iPad and Cisco Cius. When you add collaboration capabilities to your organization, they can:
- Enhance productivity and teamwork
- Eliminate expensive travel for meetings
- Reach more customers and access new markets, virtually
- Increase customer service
- Improve team building across multiple locations
These benefits provide a measurable business impact.
Strengthen Your Business Through Clear, Converged Communications Solutions
Unified Communications can greatly improve the way your small business, enterprise or organization operates by joining voice, video, data and mobile applications, allowing your employees to access data on one device and respond to it on another — seamlessly. You’ll see benefits like higher productivity and business flexibility, as well as the ability to streamline processes.
With advanced IP phone and communication systems from Cisco, and the expertise of Synetra engineers, your employees will enjoy new levels of collaboration, performing tasks and communicating whether at a desk, in a conference room or outside the office.
At Synetra, we can combine your most vital applications and devices with communications using your network as a platform, such as:
- VoIP telephone service
- E-mail (gmail integration)
- Audio and video conferencing
- Voice mail
- Presence and contact information
- Instant messaging
- Cell phones and smart phones
Reduce Costs with VoIP from Synetra and Cisco
One facet of Unified Communications that your business may be missing is VoIP, or Voice over Internet Protocol telephone communication. VoIP can be a more affordable option that a typical PBX system because multiple telephone calls can be transmitted over one broadband line—the line that also carries your Internet connection. In addition, VoIP phones can be protected in the same way that your data is protected over the Internet. And, with the use of VoIP phone service instead of traditional phone lines, services like call forwarding, automatic redial and caller ID are included.
Stay Connected with VoIP/IP Telephony
The result is a completely integrated communications system which allows you benefits that can give your business a competitive edge over the competition, such as:
- Improved Customer Service – Respond to customer questions or problems in the most appropriate way with integrated phones and computers
- Mobility – View e-mail, voice messages, instant messages and calendar events from one device – wherever you are
- Collaboration – Unified Communications allow for collaboration between employees and online meetings clients using video, voice and other applications via WebEx
Contact Synetra to learn more about Unified Communications and VoIP solutions that can help your organization today.