Our security team has been busy testing new products to deliver advanced security options for your organization, and beginning this month we will unveil our two newest offerings: Cylance, a revolutionary antivirus replacement product and Cisco Umbrella, a powerful new cloud security platform. Discover how you can achieve greater peace of mind in preventing malware, viruses and ransomware.
Introducing Cylance—the new face of next-generation anti-malware.
The first new product in the Synetra arsenal is an antivirus replacement product called Cylance – a next-generation security software that is built using artificial intelligence which allows it to do more than just detect viruses “after the fact.”
The Latest Industry Buzz: “A Game Changer”
The Synetra security team has tested and confirmed what the industry is raving about—Cylance’s unparalleled capability to improve your endpoint security.
Prevent cyberattacks with artificial intelligence:
PREDICT: Leverage the power of artificial intelligence, algorithmic science and machine learning to predict known and unknown attacks.
PREVENT: Proactively prevent malware execution and exploits to secure the most vulnerable aspect of your network – the endpoint.
PROTECT: Preventing attacks reclaims the time and resources consumed by incident response, data loss and system downtime.
Cylance is unique in that it’s designed to approach securing your endpoints from a different and more complex perspective. With an impressive catch rate, ease of use and broad functionality within the malware space, we are excited to bring this top-performing IT security product to our clients. For companies who want a proactive solution with easy and streamlined implementation—this is the product for you.
Introducing Cisco Umbrella—Your First Line of Defense
Synetra is excited to introduce Cisco Umbrella, a cloud security platform that provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go.
Cisco Umbrella is a powerful new network service that shapes security for cloud and mobile resources. Our security team is calling it one of the most powerful network tools available, as it has a threat-centric security architecture that is much more effective for our clients working in the digital world. For our customers who need a more integrated approach to security, Cisco Umbrella’s unique design is perfect for improving and simplify their security over diverse networks.
Here’s How it Works:
- Umbrella uses DNS to stop threats over all ports and protocols — even direct-to-IP connections.
- Instead of proxying all web traffic, Umbrella routes requests to risky domains for deeper URL and file inspection.
- Even if devices become infected in other ways, Umbrella prevents connections to attacker’s servers.
- Provides the visibility needed to protect Internet access across all devices on a network, all office locations, and roaming users.
- Can stop attacks before they launch: Umbrella resolves over 100 billion internet requests every day and correlates this live data with over 11 billion historical events.
- Uses existing Cisco Security tools including machine learning to uncover known and emergent threats, blocking connections to malicious destinations at the DNS and IP layers.
- Can integrate with existing systems, including security appliances, intelligence platforms or feeds, and custom, in-house tools.
Gear Up for Spring with Powerful New IT Security Offerings
Let us introduce these enhanced security offerings to your organization’s IT security lineup.
Synetra is ready to get you up in running with the latest in IT security innovation – contact us today.