News & Press
Synetra is the premier provider of IT and communications solutions that transform the way businesses and organizations operate across Texas.
Click below to read our recent press releases.
- January 25, 2017 – Synetra Structured Cabling Group Expands to Dallas
Synetra has announced a new business expansion of their Structured Cabling Group services in the Dallas region. In response to an increase in demand, the expansion will enable the cabling group to better serve businesses throughout the Dallas community and across various industries. Click here to read more.
- July 26, 2016 – Synetra Provides Technology Education Camp for Students Passionate About Pursing Technology as a Career
Synetra recently held its second annual Technology Camp in Dallas for students from Presidio ISD. The week-long camp is designed to give attending students the opportunity to learn more about the possibilities of a career in technology and have educational experiences that they may not have had in their own community. Click here to read more.
- May 24, 2016 – Synetra Opens New Office in Lubbock
Synetra has expanded its presence in Lubbock with the opening of a new office. The grand opening included a ribbon cutting ceremony, office tours and refreshments. Many local businesses, partners, friends and customers gathered with Synetra staff to celebrate the milestone. Click here to read more.
- April 29, 2016 – Synetra Helps Sonora Bank Tap Into Big Bank Benefits at a Fraction of the Cost with Cloud-Based Communication Technology
Synetra supported Sonora Bank in meeting its unique business challenges with a best-of-breed cloud-based solution for video conferencing and telepresence. Click here to read more.
- December 1, 2015 – Synetra Named One of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas
Synetra has been named one of the 2016 Best Companies to Work for in Texas. This statewide survey and awards program was created in 2006 and is a project of Texas Monthly, the Texas Association of Business (TAB), Texas SHRM and Best Companies Group, designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Texas, benefiting the state’s economy, workforce and businesses. Click here to read more.