The Account Manager position will be primarily responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining End User relationships with customers. Proactively positions a broad range of solutions and services for customers’ immediate and emerging requirements. This position is being considered for all geographies: Dallas/Fort Worth, Odessa, Lubbock, Amarillo, El Paso.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Sales Performance: Meet or exceed annual sales volume and gross margin plans, which contribute to profit and growth objectives. Consistently identify new business opportunities at existing and potential customers to ensure sustained profitable growth.
- Selling Process: Comply with company policies including commitment to ethical conduct. Generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets, secure high-level appointments, execute a strategic sales process, and manage the prospect to close. Generate a sales pipeline, qualify opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline. Utilize all available resources such as the Inside Sales organization, Heat Map Process, Synetra leadership team, and elements of our partner network, to differentiate the organization and grow the business.
— Spend a majority of time with customers. The sales person identifies and develops relationships with the key decision-makers, uncovers new business opportunities, recommends differentiated solutions, negotiates, wins the business and provides post-sale support.
- Technical and Business Competence: Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of Synetra’s core competencies and operational capabilities to provide solutions for customers resulting in profitable growth. Develop and maintain an expert understanding of current and prospective customers, to maximize market share. Understand the Vision, Mission and Value Proposition to differentiate Synetra in the marketplace. Possess a basic comprehension of P&L and accounting.
- Teaming: Facilitate dialogue and build relationships with external customers in addition to internal partners such as the Technical Service Organization. Assume a leadership role when appropriate and function “without boundaries” throughout the organization. Actively participate and contribute to Business Teams and Task Teams.
- Communications: Gather, interpret and communicate customer, competitive, and market information to the organization. Identify and pre-qualify business opportunities and make recommendations to the organization. Utilize account management software tools to keep complete and current information on customers resulting in effective territory management. Leverage communication tools (such as voice mail, e-mail, web applications, etc) to improve productivity.
Bachelors Degree preferred in related discipline.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.